UPDATE: The Film Museum is following the recommended measures of the Austrian Federal Government as defined by the newly implemented "Corona-Ampel" (corona traffic light monitoring system). As before, we ask all our visitors to wear a protective mask when entering the lobby. The "Corona-Ampel" is currently set to ORANGE, which means a face covering is now mandatory throughout your stay at the Film Museum, including the time you spend seated in our cinema. Contact information is required for all ticket purchases and reservations unless you are already a member of the Austrian Film Museum.
What do I need to consider to ensure a safe cinema experience for myself and other visitors?
- Please note that masks are required at all times: in the lobby, the restrooms and in the auditorium.
- Disinfect your hands at the hand hygiene station upon entering the lobby.
- Maintain a distance of one to two meters from other visitors. Kindly observe the markings on the floor when purchasing your tickets as well as during admittance to the auditorium.
- Only members of the same group are allowed to sit together in the cinema. Please keep one or two seats free between yourself and other visitors.
- Follow hygiene rules and observe proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Admittance to the cinema will begin 15 minutes before the screening.
- Card/contactless payment is recommended.
How many people can attend each screening?
UPDATE: In accordance with the legal regulations, 49 seats and one wheelchair space are currently available. To ensure proper social distancing in the cinema, you will be assigned a seat when you purchase your ticket. Until further notice, tickets can only be issued on the day of the respective screening. Reservations are taken as usual.
Is the Invisible Cinema air-conditioned?
Invisible and inaudible, our newly installed air conditioning guarantees a pleasant atmosphere indoors. In order to ensure the safe operation of our ventilation system, we strictly adhere to the official recommendations.