- Disinfect your hands at the disinfection station upon entering the foyer
- Take short waiting times into consideration when entering busy areas of the cinema
- Maintain a distance of one to two meters from other visitors.
- Observe the markings on the floor when purchasing your tickets as well as during admittance to the cinema
- Admittance to the cinema 15 minutes before the screening
- Only members of the same group of visitors are allowed to sit next to one another in the cinema. Please keep one or two seats free between yourself and other visitors
- Card/contactless payment is recommended
A protective mask should be worn in the foyer, for example when purchasing your ticket at the box office or entering the cinema. Once you have taken your seat in the cinema or the Filmbar, you can remove your mouth-nose protection. We kindly ask you to put the mask back on when leaving the cinema.
How do I get my tickets?
You can reserve your tickets as usual on our website or by telephone. Our box office is open on screening days (Thursday to Sunday) from 6 p.m.
How many people can attend each screening?
In order to respect the minimum distance in our cinema, 81 seats and one wheelchair space are currently available.
Will you still have free seating?
Yes, we are retaining our principle of free seating. We kindly ask our visitors to always keep one or two seats free between themselves (i.e., their group) and other visitors (i.e., other groups of visitors).
Is the Invisible Cinema air-conditioned?
Invisible and inaudible, our newly installed air conditioning guarantees a pleasant atmosphere indoors. In order to ensure the safe operation of our ventilation system, we are strictly following the recommendations of the authorities.