Hunger auf Kunst und Kultur
The Austrian Film Museum supports "Hunger auf Kunst und Kultur, an initiative devoted to granting socially and economically disadvantaged citizens free access to culture. Free access is granted at the Film Museum to all those in possession of a "cultural pass" (Kulturpass).
Rules regarding free tickets for "Kulturpass" holders:
- A maximum of 10 free tickets will be issued to "Kulturpass" holders per screening.
- Tickets will be issued one hour prior to each screening.
- Requests for free "Kulturpass" tickets must be clearly stated when making advance reservations either over the telephone or in person.
- It will still be possible to make advance reservations online. However, this does not guarantee the issue of a free ticket to all "Kulturpass" holders. If all 10 "Kulturpass" tickets have already been issued by the time the ticket is collected, the full price will be charged.
- Pre-reserved tickets must be collected 30 minutes before the start of the screening at the latest. Otherwise the reservation will be automatically cancelled.